Saturday, August 30, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

My first pair of shoes - it's been bare feet or socks ever since I was born, so it was time!

picking Mommy's flowers

washing my sissy's hair

pursuing the elusive successful somersault

messin' with the laptop when no one is looking

my dog, my binky, my blanket - these are my most favorite things

looking at books

macaroni & cheese

making everyone laugh at dinner time

learning to drive

talking on the phone

having my Bubba read stories to me

5 comments:

grammaneir said...

Brooklyn, you are a doll and you gave your Mommy some darling pictures. Good Job Mommy!

Elisa Seaba said...

I love the pictures, SO SO CUTE!! I like your new shoes Brooklyn!

Don and Roberta Graber said...

These are adorable pictures. I like the way she is learning to drive!

Marilee We Roll Along said...

What a great collection of priceless photos!

Jarrod Flaming said...

Way too cute! Great pics too!